Junior Software Developer03/01/2023
Junior Software Developer: £20,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience.
At Azzuu, we combine cutting edge technology with the best in graphic and motion design to provide the biggest sports and media brands in the world with lightning fast, high-quality content.
We have the opportunity for a Junior Software Developer to join our experienced software design team, entering the business at an exciting time. You will be joining a close-knit team who are all passionate about shaping the future of the business, so we are looking for a driven individual who is enthusiastic and eager to learn in the fast-paced world of digital sport.
You will report directly to the development manager and assist with all functions of software development and support. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, provide support to end-users and deliver ad-hoc bug fixes. You will also be responsible for developing and delivering discrete solutions using our existing toolsets.
You should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, ideally with experience in C# .net MVC Framework or Core, experience in database technologies and writing SQL, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to communicate effectively and elegantly in a fast-moving environment. We are looking for someone hard-working and ambitious who has a desire to progress internally.
- Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Proving support to end-users.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with good communication skills.
- Annual bonus, business dependent.
- Fun, friendly work environment.
- After initial training period, flexible working can be arranged.
- Team outings, field trips, and social events.
- The direct impact and ability to shape a growing agency.
- Opportunity to work with the biggest brands in world sport.
If you are interested in the position then please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org